Century Ride Bicycle Race
By Morning Fresh Farms
Morning Fresh Farms participated in the Century Ride bicycle race in Denver this past weekend. 100’s of eggs-treme endurance riders and thousands of spectator’s got a chance to visit with our team and sample high quality protein from the Eggland’s Best 2 ct hard-cooked peeled eggs at the aid station as well as at a separate booth.
- Our sales team, Terri, Rae Jean and Elizabeth engaged with over 1,000 riders and attendees
- Sampled over 500 2-ct EB HCPE units
- Offered EB grocery bags and 50 cent off EB coupons, etc. to attendees
- Gave away a year supply of EB eggs to one lucky winner in our drawing
- Enjoyed lots of selfies and photo opps with Shelly, the EB mascot!
- Egg-ucated folks on the benefits of eating Eggland’s Best eggs vs ordinary eggs and the fact that we are local and family owned and operated.
Stay tuned as we have many more events to garner high-value eggs-posure for EB including, the esteemed Triple Bypass bicycle race in July, Donor Dash, Run for The Ring for Juvenile Diabetes. We will be sampling the EB HCPE at all of these events. As you can see, we continue to try to think outside the box or shell in connecting this premium brand with Colorado consumers through alignment with wellness/healthy lifestyle programs and activities.
See attached photos of the day and contact us with questions.
Copyright – Unless otherwise stated, all contents of this post are © 2019 – Morning Fresh Farms – All Rights Reserved – Full details for the use of materials on this site can be found in the Terms & Conditions